CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 3 March 2008

Rant no8

People are insane! I mean just plain crazy. You name it, any creed colour religion....whatever!
I of course include myself in this! We say one thing and do another and then we attack people because they don't believe as we do!
I mean what do we actually believe at the end of the day?

I've said this before and I'll say it again!
Christ only attacked religious loonies who went around attacking the people. He spent the rest of the time encouraging and helping everyone else.

If there are any Christians out there that disagree with what I've said or indeed my language, then please don't attack me like some loony Pharisee, but pray for me, and please no which craft, from the Christians that is, please pray Gods will and not your own.

P.S. I'm not having a go at anybody here, I'm just frustrated and want us all to get on with each other, you know chill, be groovy, be nice to each other. Unless you're a Pharisee of course, in which case Jesus has already told you where to go. lol

0 comments: