CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 29 February 2008

Rant no6

People who rant on and on are really boring
Oh no! what does this mean
I'm blowing off steam, and in some way it's in public, which can be cathartic.
Still, ranting on and on really isn't that productive!
Christ said what He had to say and then moved on.
Unfortunately I can't even come close to His attitude, and quite right too, if I ever thought I was getting close, then someone lock me up and give me a good kicking for being a complete dickhead!

4 comments:

Seren Haf said...

so you are going to keep on ranting then. Jolly good that Monster

Aaron Kinney said...

These rants are rather kooky. And what does this blog worship anyway? Christ, or a Sesame Street character?

The Cookie Monster said...

I've been reading your blogs Aaron, you're quite funny, no really I'm not beeing sarcastic. I still have a sence of humour, even though i'm a Christian. It is possible you konw lol

Aaron Kinney said...

Thanks, Cookie Monster! I also enjoy atheist humor, Im not one sided in that regard :)

So have you ever heard the story about the wise man and the turtle? Ill tell you...

In ancient times, a wise man was once giving lessons to his students. He told them "and the earth is a flat disc that rests on the back of a giant turtle."

One of the students interrupted him and asked, "but master, what does the turtle rest on?"

The wise man, slightly annoyed, answered, "it rests on the back of another turtle."

The student replied, "but master what does THAT turtle rest on?"

The wise man snapped, "shut up! Its turtles all the way down!"